Services for importers
Avoiding the disruption of your business through trade protection
- Understand how anti-dumping and other TDI can have an impact on your business.
- Develop strategies to minimise the risk and avoid the sudden shock that can arise from trade protection measures.
- Aimed at those who import products, particularly in sensitive sectors such as chemicals and steel/metals.
Defending importers interests in TDI investigations
- Defending interests, particularly through preparation of robust economic evidence for use in economic advocacy and organizing/coordinating collective action / lobbying.
- Aimed at importers buying products that become subject to investigation.